Primestream® will demonstrate Xchange™ Suite v4.0, a major upgrade to the application that gives broadcasters and video professionals instant Web access to content on their FORK Production servers from any PC or tablet device. Work more collaborative and interactive with Xchange v4.0, featuring Insight™, a new powerful comment, rating and media activity tracking system. Xchange v4.0 also brings the ability to download and import content, metadata and markers from Xchange into leading Non-Linear Editors such as Apple® Final Cut Pro® X and Adobe® Premiere® Pro CC. Batch upload media into Xchange, as well as publish content from Xchange to social media sites using a new integrated tool. Xchange is available for HTML5 supported Web browsers and iOS®.
On the Xchange front, success continue with new deployments and version 4.0, which brings important new features and functionality for commenting, rating and tracking activity, as well as remote craft edit workflows with the major NLEs,” says Claudio Lisman, Primestream President and CEO.
Features and capabilities include:
• Xchange Activity Tracking: Keep track of activity such as play count, rating, comment count, marker count, and subclip count.
• Xchange Rating System: Users can use a 5-star rating system to mark content.
• Xchange Enhanced Searching : Uses can search and sort by activity and rating values providing a rich set of media results.
• Batch Uploading: Users can select multiple files at once and upload to a FORK Production Server.
• Xchange Fast Start: Begin working with media while it is processed in the background.
• Social Media Publishing: Tightly integrated using the industry standard APIs, users can send finished media to Social Media sites such as Vimeo and YouTube directly from Xchange
• User Bins: Users can organize media by simply dragging and dropping items into an Xchange Bin
Other Xchange features and capabilities include:
• Xchange Uploader: Allows users to submit raw or finished packages directly into the FORK production environment via a Web-based interface.
• Xchange Downloader: Allows users to download source content in order to edit final packages locally, with the ability to choose among multiple qualities to download.
• Xchange Partial File Download: Users can download sections of media, allowing faster download workflows and eliminating the need to download entire media.