Final Cut Pro
Primestream’s FORK integration with Apple’s Final Cut Pro® X, enables unified two-way communications between the two applications. Apple® Final Cut Pro X users can now reap the benefits of the FORK Production Suite for managing and automating media workflows, including edit-while-capture with automatic refresh, logging, marker insertion, proxy editing, workflow management, and archiving.
Apple’s powerful Final Cut Pro editing application, integrated with Primestream’s comprehensive FORK Production Suite, meets the needs of the world’s most demanding broadcasters while significantly reducing costs and optimizing workflows. FORK’s advanced features include the ability to generate proxies in realtime during ingest – allowing for instant browsing, marking and editing.
FORK for Final Cut Pro X Features:
– Search for live ingesting files in FORK and directly drag and drop them into FCPX
– Send finished media to FORK with metadata and markers
– Edit-while-capture with FORK and Final Cut Pro X
– Integrated Media Asset Management and Workflow Automation for Final Cut Pro X
– Fast turn-around in a collaborative environment
Movement from FORK to Final Cut Pro X:
– Send live ingesting content to Final Cut Pro X with edit-while-capture support
– Send logged highlights to Final Cut Pro X via subclips created in FORK
– Send user created FORK markers to Final Cut Pro X
Movement from Final Cut Pro X to FORK:
– Deliver finished edits directly to the FORK MAM within Final Cut Pro X
– Send Final Cut Pro X sequence markers into FORK MAM
– Automate workflows and categorize media using metadata sent from Final Cut Pro X
Remote workflows with FORK Xchange and Final Cut Pro X:
– Remotely import logged highlights into Final Cut Pro X with FORK Xchange
– Remotely deliver Final Cut Pro X edits with FORK Xchange uploader
– Remotely insert metadata and trigger actions on delivered Final Cut Pro X media
Final Cut Server® Migrations to FORK:
FORK can migrate all Final Cut Server assets, metadata, and productions into FORK clips and projects, with the option of leaving existing assets in place. FORK supports extensive scripting, including command lines, XML import/export, email notifications, user groups, and permissions.
Primestream will demonstrate FORK integration with Final Cut Pro X at the 2014 NAB Show at booth SL10216. The FORK integration with Final Cut Pro X is available now. Contact email@example.com for more information. FORK integration with Final Cut Pro X requires version 10.1 or higher. Final Cut Pro, Mac and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.